Amway Grand Plaza will feature three ballrooms themed "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", a live band playing hits from the decades, and the "Rat Pack experience".
Additional details on each party will follow as we get closer to show time.
Things to know:
- Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Each guest MUST be present with valid ID to redeem tickets for event wristbands i.e. you may not pick up wristband for a friend. Once identification has been verified, your wristband will be applied to your arm. If your wristband is removed for any reason or appears to have been tampered with, you will need to purchase another.
- Ticket redemption will be located on the 2nd floor registration area of the Center Concourse at the Amway Grand Plaza.
- Hours for ticket redemption will be 12 pm to 11:59pm Tuesday, December 31, 2019. Pay close attention to stipulations above as there will be no exceptions.
- Drink tickets will also be available for purchase ahead of time next to registration if you'd like to get them when picking up your wristband. Bars will except cash.
You must be 21 years old for entry to the New Years Eve Ballroom Bashes 2019 (the "Event") at the
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel and JW Marriott Hotel (collectively with the Courtyard by Marriott Grand
Rapids Downtown Hotel, the “Hotels”) and, upon collecting your wristband for entry, must present valid
Your ticket is a revocable license to attend the Event. Your attendance at the Event is contingent on your
compliance with all policies and instructions of the Hotels. The Hotels reserve the right to refuse you
entry to the Event or remove you from the Event if you fail to comply with any such requirements, including
the requirements set forth in these terms. Rowdy or unruly behavior is not permitted and only responsible
drinking is permitted. No refunds will be given.
The Hotels reserve the right to make reasonable modifications to the time, location, and other aspects of
the Event, without obligation to refund the price of your ticket or any hotel room package. The Hotels
further reserve the right to cancel the Event in the Hotels' sole discretion. In the event that the Event is
cancelled, the Hotels shall provide reasonable accommodation for such cancellation in the form of a
refund or credit for amounts paid; provided that the Hotels shall not be required to provide any refund or
credit, or may provide only a partial refund or credit, if the Event is cancelled as a result of events or
circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Hotels. Except in the foregoing limited circumstance,
ticket sales are final and your ticket is not returnable or refundable.
By attending the Event, you assume all risks relating to the Event and your attendance at the Event, and
you release the Hotels from all liabilities and claims related to the Event or your attendance unless the
liabilities or claims are caused solely by the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Hotel
personnel. You agree to indemnify the Hotels and their respective affiliates from liabilities and claims
arising in connection with your attendance at the Event. You also agree that the Hotels and their
respective affiliates shall be entitled to use your name, image, portrait, photograph, or other likeness in
any medium for promotional or other purposes related to the Hotels' business