Directions from the Hotel Staff
From North: take the beltway and leave by Porte Maillot, go up to Place de l’Etoile and then go down to Avenue de Friedland towards the place Saint-Augustin then turn right on to Rue d’Astorg.
From South: take the beltway and leave by Porte de Bercy, head Paris center until Place de la Madeleine, go down Boulevard Malesherbes, then left to Rue Lavoisier and left to Rue d’Astorg.
– Public parking INDIGO available on Boulevard Malesherbes which is very close to the hotel.
From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport:
Take Roissybus (public transport)to Paris-Opéra. From Opera the hotel is a 15-minute walk away or you can take the subway(Metropolitan)at station Havre-Caumartin, line 9 direction "Pont de Sèvres" and stop at "Saint Augustin". From there you are 5 minutes away from the hotel.
From Orly Airport:
Take the shuttle "Paris by train" and the RER C train, which departs every 20 minutes from Monday through Friday, to the final stop "Invalides". Then take subway line 13 and stop at "Miromesnil" station. From there you are 5 minutes away from the hotel.
– Gare du Nord (Eurostar from London/ Thalys from Brussels, Cologne, Amsterdam)
– Gare d’Austerlitz (Spain)
– Gare de Lyon (high-speed train(TGV) Mediterranean, Switzerland, Italy)
– Gare Montparnasse (high-speed train Atlantique/South-West: Bordeaux, Toulouse and Biarritz)
– Gare Saint-Lazare (Normandy)
– Gare de l’Est (Germany/The Orient Express)
– Gare de Bercy (night trains from/to Italy)
Maison Astor is easily reachable by taxi or subway. Closest subway station is "Saint-Augustin" line 9 or "Miromesnil" line 13.